IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER.
Salvesen Logística, for the purposes of legal obligations and specifically with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and according to the article 10 of the aforementioned law, informs about the following.
Salvesen Logística, S. A. Address: Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa, 29 - 2nd floor
28100 Alcobendas (Madrid) CIF: A96569207
Salvesen Logística has been registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 17,107, book 0, page 52, section 8, sheet number M -292967, 2nd inscription. To contact us, we provide the following email address
The present conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) have the purpose of regulating the use of the website http://www.salvesenlogistica.com (hereinafter the website) owned by SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA., with NIF A96569207 and address: Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa, 29 - 2nd floor 28100 Alcobendas, Madrid
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since this Notice’s conditions of use might to be modified.
Salvesen Logística S.A. reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services, presentation and configuration of this website.
- Navigation, access and security
The owner of the website is not responsible for the damages, of any kind, that could be caused to the Users using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
- Obligations of the user
- Obligation to make proper use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without involving in activities that may be considered illegal, that infringe the rights of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, or third parties, or that may damage, disable or overload the website, or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, specifically and without exception:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Perform, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the contents or systems accessible through this website
The information that appears on this website is actual as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website.
- Intellectual property
All the information contained in this webpage, as well as its images, graphic design and the codes used, are protected by rights included in Revised Law on Intellectual Property, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the applicable statutory provisions (approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of April 12, 1996), in Law 17/2001 on Trademarks, and in other regulations for the protection of intellectual or industrial property rights These rights belong exclusively to SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, or its licensors, with the sole exception of published articles and opinions that are the property of each individual author, in which case their authorship is expressed in the copyright notice.
It is expressly excluded the possibility of any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protected by intellectual and industrial property rules.
All web content and all content available through Salvesen products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and layout (the "Content") are the exclusive property of Salvesen or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without prior express authorization and by Salvesen's writing. You may not upload or republish Web Content neither on Internet, Intranet or Extranet sites, or integrate the information into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All brands, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., or third parties. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation regarding industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, brands, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the holder may not be used.
- Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., must comply with the conditions detailed below and the ignorance of them does not excuse from responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the “home page” or main page but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It is prohibited in any case and at any time, in accordance with the applicable legislation, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses different from those of it and, in any case, when they are visualized jointly with contents outside of it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or contents; (II) suppose an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., its employees or about the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In any case, it will be no expression on the page where the link that SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A. is located that a consent for the insertion of it have been given or that means, otherwise, sponsorship, collaboration, verification or supervision of the sender's services.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, within the sender's page is prohibited except in the cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, and whenever allowed, in these cases, a direct link to the SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA website, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to own or third-party content that: (i) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., in response to the place, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, will not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the company, of delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., does not guarantee the veracity and is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A. is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, On Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSI). If a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., following the procedure established in section 12 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, and the individuals and entities holding the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA, with the statements, contents or services provided through of them. SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA SA does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdating, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that does not be directly attributable to her.
SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A. disclaims liability for "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that should be made must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to SALVESEN LOGÍSTICA S.A., Address: Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa, 29 - 2nd floor 28100 Alcobendas (Madrid)
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may arise from the access or use of this web site will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid.